Tuesday, September 1, 2009

airplane post


I filled my water bottle up in both Indiana and Chicago, and I find the water is not palatable. New York has the best water in the world.

The aero mexico flight had all male air hosts... or whatever they're called.

I just got caught with two pairs of scissors in my carry-on here in Mexico, but the in Chicago they didn't notice. See previous post for security conversation and ask yourself how wonderfully safe our airports are. And I should add, that I have traveled around America with exacto knives in my carry-on as well, but the last time I left Appleton Wi the woman wouldn't let me take a jar of my mom's homemade jam. 

For those of you whom don't subscribe to the The Sun, start now, this months interview was really interesting - about biomimicry- and there is also a great story about papas in this issue.

I am sitting at a Mexican Chili's having a cerveza and talking to mi novio online. I've got less than 12 hours to Santiago...

In the photo, our entrance hall, where is Carol, she needs to visit.

No comments: