Saturday, December 19, 2009

Apple Store UWS

Merry Xmas me, and welcome back to nyc. Remember the exploding charger that made me laptopless for the last couple weeks in Chile? Having purchased apple care the charger should be covered, so when shopping in soho I stopped in the apple store and they set me up with an appt.

So which store is closest to where you live?

Well I live on the UWS-

Great so the new store at Lincoln Center would work best huh?

New Apple Store on the UWS!

So instead of taking me an hour to get to my appt it only took me 20, and while I arrived on time, they weren't ready for me. But instead of a bench that can comfortably seat 6 people as in the Soho store, this store has huge tables, each outfitted with 4 MacBook Pro's for people to play on while they wait.

No complaints here while I wait... Now if only my dentist, doctor and every other appt I wait for made waiting so convenient.

No comments: